advertising platform and
digital marketing agency
that is all about mobile traffic
Please understand that we know there are other types of traffic out there.
These other older forms of traffic are amazing and can produce tremendous amount of revenues
for businesses who pay others to drive those kinds of traffic.
People thought that they have this regular life and then there is this office life or work life which by definition is tied to computing resources which allow them to access the internet.
Well, that thick wall between your personal life and personal time which you have a lot of control over and your work life which gives you access to the internet has been completely obliterated by the rise of mobile devices like tablets and mobile phones.
That's how fast digital data networks have become.
Thanks to wireless data technology, the delivery speed of web content that you get on your phone or tablet is really no different from what you get when you are in front of a desktop computer.
In the United States, the average download time is 25mbps. Wrap your mind around that. Let that sink in for a moment.
The reason why I want you to dwell on that is the fact that as recently as 15 years ago, you'd be lucky if you would get 1mbps. That was the top speed. In fact, you have to pay through the nose in the form of a T1 connection. This was a big deal because back then only big companies or companies with sizable computing budgets can afford such a connection.
Now, at home you can blow away wireless data speeds because of fiber. That's how far we've gone. That's how awesome things have changed for the better as far as telecoms in the United States is concerned.
What does this mean in practical terms? Well, since people don’t have to wait around to load content from the Web, they end up consuming more content. And we’re not just talking about video content (although video mobile traffic is also very lucrative), but general basic web content. That’s right-even text content blew up thanks to faster connection speed. And please note that these high speed data mobile connections lead to people getting stuff from the Web all day everyday on a 24 hour 365 day basis.
Unfortunately, a lot of advertisers are still under the impression that the only way to get online traffic in any kind of economical way is to target people accessing the internet through computers, like desktops, laptops or notebooks.
At MobileTheory.com, we focus on the latest and greatest source of traffic. We understand that mobile is the future. If you don't believe us, pay attention to Google's policies.
In fact, Google is actively penalizing websites that are not mobile-friendly. That's how crucial mobile online content is to Google. Google is not the only company with that strategy.
We suggest that you get with the times. We don't mean that in a dismissive way.
We definitely don't mean that in an insulting way. It is just a wake up call because the future is going to be mobile. It's easy to see why. When people use a mobile device, they're essentially connected to the internet on a 24/7 365 day basis.
It is no surprise that an increasing share of all purchasing decisions are put through online resources. For example, if you are thinking of getting a new hair stylist because your old stylist left town or moved to another part of the country, you probably would get on Facebook.
You probably would post to ask in your friends what kind of recommendations they can come up with based on a geographic area. You would say to them, "Who do you know who cuts grade hair located town or located in this district?".
The recommendations would pour in. You would do searches on the names of this providers. You would look at their reviews. You would pay attention to a blog post about them. In other words, you would do online due diligence and the think-note here is that most of this, if not all of this is done through your mobile device.
It doesn't really matter whether you're dealing the small space of a mobile phone or a large tablet. You are able to do this on the fly. You are able to do this right before you make a decision.
This is why mobile traffic is so important because if targeted properly, you wuold be able to get your product or service in front of the highly motivated eyeballs precisely at the timeframe they are most interested in whatever you have to offer.
This is a big deal because prior to this point, only search engines have this capability. Now, thanks to mobile, even social media can be an amazing source of impulse buyers as well as systematic buyers.
Regardless of how you cut it. Regardless of where you're looking at the situation from, mobile advertising is here to stay. It has to be part of your overall digital marketing strategy, otherwise, your competitors are probably going to leave you far behind.
Our Latest Blog Posts
Vaping and electronic cigarettes are the best alternative to traditional cigarettes that has helped numerous people to quit smoking. As there are hundreds of such vape pens widely marketed, new vapers are confused and buy vaping devices without doing proper research that can prove to be harmful for them.
E cigs are termed to be safer than the original cigarettes. However, if used wrongly or use inferior quality e cigs then the user is sure to face some mild side effects.
What are the worse effects of vaping incorrectly?
- Nausea and vomiting due to fluctuation in blood pressure.
- There are chances of affecting brain receptors. It may cause increase secretion of Dopamine which leads to addiction.
- Your heart rate starts faster leading to high blood pressure and heart strokes.
- Feeling of irritation in eyes and finding it difficult to breathe.
- Swallowing the liquid may be poisonous.
- Addiction may lead to brain not growing properly in teens.
- It can cause cancer.
- Inferior quality e cigs can explode leading to body harm.
Before trying to use the e cigs a novice user needs to consider certain facts:
- Know whether the brand is reliable.
- Search for the e cigs which are user friendly. In the market, there are e cig kits available specially for beginners.
- Try to opt for the right kind of e liquid.
- First start with zero or minimal level of nicotine in the e juice.
- Gain more information in detail to know about the working of electronic cigarette.
Novice users should be aware of certain mistakes commonly happening when they start to vape e cigs.
Here are a few common ones:
- Purchasing wrong kind of e cig and its liquid. As there are numerous advance models of e cigs available in the market, it is natural to opt for the best ones promising to promote a great puffing sensation. Even the seller lures customers to buy costly e cig whose mechanism is quite complicated. Moreover, there are a hundred varieties of e liquids available readily promising to be delicious. Some e juices don’t taste well and leave unpleasant taste in your mouth. Due to this you may hesitate to use e cig again.
- To opt for wrong nicotine strength. The proportions of nicotine are marked in the cartridge of e juice and the e liquid tank. Larger proportions of nicotine aren’t good for the health of new user of the electronic cigarette device. Less than 3mg/ml will be best to use for few months.
- Always check whether the vape pen is active while not in usage. Most of the e cigs are operated by pressing a small tiny button. As the vape pens can be kept in pocket there are chances of the button being switched on to active position. Hence, there are chances that the user being hurt due to vaping exposition or the battery will fully get discharged.
Hence, finding the best online vape shop at eliquid depot is the best path forward for vaping novices. This will help you to purchase the best suitable vaping products.